Friday, March 27, 2009

hibernation

Hibernation, hibernate, hiber, nation, 'nate'...its only a word but have a lot of meaning isn't?? Of course it has!!please refer to Mr. Diction. However, when there is hibernate there must be animal or winter. Is it true??? NO!!! There must be me too!! huuu...I'd went through this 'noble' process this week where I can feel it s***s!!! My head going up and down, my eyes greying, my shirts 'decreasing' in their colour, my pimples burst every day, my kidney loosen, my 'Graham' teeth make noise, my HP 39gs losing its power, my orange in ice-box gone, my marks all flew away, my Chelsea beaten, my knee deserved sweet pain, my brain malfunctioning, my wound getting bigger, my stomach can't touch chicken, my Puma streched, one of my friends fools on me, and finally my pillow hate me!!! It really a miserable moment. I really want to get back my normal life back!! I'm sure all of you went through this process before!! The ONLY thing that I learn from this process, be yourself, don't give up, find your own weaknesses and strengh, give time to yourself, preparation must be there before facing uninviting, interesting, challenging, +ing event!! That the ONLY thing!!! Haha..keep thinking, terminating hibernating is better than hibernating terminating!!
p/s: hibernation means the act of retiring into inactivity or the torpid or resting state in which some animals pass the winter or Cessation from or slowing of activity during the winter; especially slowing of metabolism in some animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment